This wiki is built in Notion. Here are all the tips you need to contribute.
- The Basics
- Create a Page
- Toggle Lists
- Callout Blocks
- Code Blocks
- Organizing Pages
- Advanced Techniques
Create a Page
In your sidebar, click the
+ that appears next to the word Workspace on hover. A new page will appear. Give it a title and start typing like you would in any other document.
You can add headings and subheadings in one of two ways:
/h3to choose the heading size you want.
- Use Markdown shortcuts, like
- Create inline code by wrapping text with
`(or with the shortcut
cmd/ctrl + e).
- Click the arrow again to hide this content.
- Create a toggle by typing
- You can add anything to toggles, including images and embeds.
enter. Helpful for adding inline instructions, warnings, disclaimers, and tips. Change the emoji icon by clicking on it.
You can add code notation to any Notion page:
- Choose the language from the dropdown in the bottom right corner.
- Here's an example:
Hover over this block to see the <b>Copy to Clipboard</b> option!
- Your teammates can select any code to comment on it.
Instead of using folders, Notion lets you nest pages inside pages. Type
/page and press
enter to create a sub-page inside a page. Like this:
Check out this Notion Editor 101 guide for more advanced tips and how-to's.